Thursday 10 March 2011

One fantasy can change a million of realities.


































Hi everyone! Yesterday night i was sooo tired and was about to go to bed, when suddenly I felt an inflow of some secret energy and without a second thought straightened my wings  and started to create. Never run out of inspiracion but at 05am sleep finally covered me.

So, things are going well and I'm happy to share it with the world! My friend sold 15 cards from my collection in less than 2 days within the frames of his "Magical project" and I've got some new orders now. Isn's that fantastic?! All the comments and messages that I received from the cards-owners made me feel soooo great and you know why? Because I succedeed in achieving the main and most important mission- made people feel great, positive and optimistic!


People want magic, they believe in it, they make it every day! And I'm very happy to help them share this with their friends and loved-ones by gifting one of my cards!

In this post I'd like to show you this magical card with a title " One fantasy can change a million of realities", - no need to comment)

I'd like to thank for the ispiration  Art-ugolok that provided me with such a wonderful sketch and The Color Throwdown for the precious challenge.

And the inside of the card:

I love to recycle and this card is not an exception- made of a used envelop. 
And has a pocket for a secret message!

5 comments:

  1. Деталек много и все на своем месте. Открытка - сама нежность!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо, мой чешский, а теперь еще и АТС-ный друг)

    ReplyDelete
  3. очень приятные тона и философский смысл!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Спасибо) Рада, что нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень интересная открытка, с глубоким внутренним содержанием! Спасибо, что творили вместе с АртУголком!

    ReplyDelete