Wednesday 22 February 2012

Любимой бабулечке / To my dear grandma

Hi! Yesterday I was looking for a nice sketch to make a card for my grandma, congratulating her on the 8th of March, International Women´s day. Had to do it super fast, because I needed to send it yesterday, - still don´t know how long will it take, hope not too much, and she recives it on time.  And also I had to make it simple, cause my grandma doesn´t understand art, scrapbooking, and will definately think that I don´t have stuff to make my cards with if she sees a card made in MY STYLE =) And I found a perfect sketch at Mojo Monday. Thank you, guys!

I just LOVE the way this cute flower looks here. By the way, this flower I made of a used plastic bottle, just like the one I´ve already shown you  here earlier.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Очаровательный подарок для любимой бабули!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Твой стиль в любой открытке просматривается ))) Многослойность, обилие техник и сочетание несочетаемого. В итоге - супер! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Катюш, Викуль, спасибо за ваши добрые слова! очень рада!!!!)))

    ReplyDelete